Blog Anti Copy Script | Disabling Selection tools and Disable Right Click

Author:
Blog Anti Copy Script | Disabling Selection tools and Disable Right Click: Blog Anty Copy anti Right Click
Blog anti Copy - WEll For you all to know I really appreciate this Script very High appreciation since it`s work exactly as what it was made for, Work like A charm if I may say.

But Do You know the affect of those script according to my experiences and friends Offline Coments?

One of my Friend says to me while visit me at home " Please I won`t type your URL Sumber cara Wanita Any more if you leave the script stay Guarding your contents that way, because I will never be able to take any part of yours to forward to my friends network or even for a single recommendation on behalf of you "

another thing happen this week " It shown that my Unique number of visitor decreasing each and every single day, Trust me but I can`t give you any reason since no one Leave any comment for those changed "

Posted by Sumber Cara Wanita
Now For You " If you really want to have it for your blog the following code is the script is made for those Purposes ie. Disabling pointer selection tools and Anti Copy " for the right click I think I will post in the next pages. Enjoy ;



Ups... Before I forget to mention it; YOu have to Place those above code in your Page sources before </head> Sections to make it work. For Blogger ( I meant Blogspot User ) you may place it in any Widget you wish. Goog luck.

Sumber cara | Blog Anti Copy Script | Disabling Selection tools and Disable Right Click

You might Also Like :

Margin Leverage Fundamental Analysis | Forex terms and mythologi